commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jakarta Persistence Framework?
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2001 17:44:47 GMT
Jon Scott Stevens wrote:
> <teasing>
> I wonder when Craig will tie Struts to JDO so that his Sun stock will raise
> when people have to buy JDO to use Struts. :-)
> </teasing>

Not to worry, Jon, we've learned the Lessons of Turbine, and so long as
my veto any good, Struts will never be tied to a particular persistence
layer or authentification module or anything like that ;-) It's a very
competent front controller, and we should continue to play to our
strengths.

And, heck, now that we're making Velocity templates first class
citizens, I'm sure there will be a great whooooosh as the JSP developers
realize the errors of their ways ;-)

But, seriously, is the CVS snapshot the best way to peek at Scarab now?

-T.