commons-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Reck <Christoph.R...@dlr.de>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-commons-sandbox/util/src/java/org/apache/commons/util FileUtils.java
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2001 09:00:47 GMT
Jason,

could you deprecate those methods in the 'rupert' FileUtils?

I guess some votes might be necessary for this...

+1 from me (the rupert.christoph package was my contribution to find
a place whithin commons, Geir went forward and made that strange
package in the sandbox for it to be slaughtered and used :).

:) Chirstoph