commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proposal for Validation Framework
Date Sat, 01 Dec 2001 18:52:16 GMT
+1

The framework has been used in production applications, and has proven
useful. It is already under the ASL, and in a Jakarta CVS, so it's just
a matter of moving the package over, as was done with BeanUtils,
Collections, and the Digester.

David has been an active Struts committer for some time, and so
breveting him as a Commons committer is easy enough.