commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Digester yielding IllegalAccessException in CallMethodRule, SetNextRule
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2001 03:07:50 GMT
Hi Donnie,

IIRC, Digester only knows how to call public methods of public classes --
and an anonymous inner class isn't public.

Could you try two things for me?
* Try this under the Sun JDK just to see if the behavior is different
* Try this where the driver class is a regular public class,
  rather than an inner class

That will help us narrow down where the difficulty is.

Craig