commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Morgan Delagrange" <mdela...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Move "logging" package from Sandbox to Commons Proper
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Just out of curiousity, why the sudden push for acceptance and RC?  Have there been discussions
of this on other lists?

----- Cut Here -----
[X] +1  I support this action, and will work to help
[ ] +0  I support this action, but cannot help
[ ] -0  I do not support this action, but do not wish to veto it
[ ] -1  I do not support this action, and here are my reasons
----- Cut Here -----

Separately, I will be proposing that the Commons and sandbox packages I'm actively working
on (beanutils, digester, modeler, workflow) be modified to use the Commons logging API, rather
than logging to System.out as they currently do.  But that's a topic for separate mails.

Craig