commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Tal Dayan" <...@zapta.com>
Subject RE: [digester] forcing a specific DTD
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2001 19:34:57 GMT
Yes, I think Jeff mentioned that he tried to contribute it.

This code addresses a real issue with the exiting API of SAX and it will
be great if we can find for it a good home so it is get maintained and
others can use it as well.

Ideally, this should be fixed by SAX (API change).

Jeff, have you considered to submit it to the Sax project
http://sourceforge.net/projects/sax/ ? Or, how about creating for it, for
the time being, a project by itself at SourceForge ?

Tal