commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Tal Dayan" <...@zapta.com>
Subject Digester question
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2001 06:21:25 GMT
Hello,

I am new to this list. If there is a more appropriate place to ask Digester
questions, please
let me know.

Just downloaded Digester an hour or two ago and still trying to figure out
the basics.

The documentation (Package org.apache.commons.digester Description) says
that SetNextRule is acting on the begin event of the child element. The
source code of SetNextRule seems to have the action in the end() method.
Which one is right ? What about the SetTopRule ?

BTW, we would like to have the association between the child and the parent
elements when the
child element already has all the values filled.

Thanks,

Tal