commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Tal Dayan" <...@zapta.com>
Subject RE: [digester] using non URL'ed DTD's
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2001 03:59:47 GMT
Any objection from the maintainers of Digester for adding a register(...,
InputStream) method ?

Internally, the digester converts anyway the URL to an InputStream. This
will allow to accept a DTD from any source (memory, database, etc) and not
just a URL'ed resource. This is supported anyway by the underlying parsers.

I may provide the code if needed.

Tal