commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <jvan...@zenplex.com>
Subject Re: Digester documentation
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2001 18:35:58 GMT
On 11/13/01 1:24 PM, "Geir Magnusson Jr." <geirmagnussonjr@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On 11/13/01 1:01 PM, "Jason van Zyl" <jvanzyl@zenplex.com> wrote:
>
>> On 11/13/01 11:43 AM, "James Strachan" <james_strachan@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>>> It might be a nice idea if we use JJAR's XML document format on Jakarta
>>> Commons projects to clearly document the exact dependencies each version has
>>> (both released and CVS HEAD).
>>
>> -1
>>
>> The project descriptors in alexandria can be used for that.
>
> As soon as they get some version information maybe...

There is version info for the couple of projects: the turbine projects have
version attributes. Sam has that information can be added to the descriptors
as long as it doesn't interfere with Gump. So basically you can add anything
you want as long as you don't change attributes or elements that Gump is
using.

--

jvz.

Jason van Zyl