commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Everitt, Andrew" <Andrew.Ever...@gbr.xerox.com>
Subject RE: HTTPClient versions ...
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2001 14:57:04 GMT

Thanks to both Dirk and Rodney for their prompt replies. The nub of my
problem is that I wanted to use both slide and the HTTPClient for connection
to another Web service in the same application. Clearly this isn't possible
until the Slide code is updated to use the HTTPClient v2.0. I have now got
things working by using the HTTPClient that comes with slide for the other
web service which means I'm not using the 2.0 client at all. The only
shortcoming to this approach is that I couldn't find any Javadoc for the 1.0
HTTPClient - did I miss something??

Anyway I have my solution working now so I just have to wait for the testers
to do their worst ;-).

Cheers,
Andi