commons-dev mailing list archives

From Warren Janssens <wh...@yahoo.ca>
Subject "Craig R. McClanahan" <craigmcc@apache.org>
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2001 02:21:27 GMT
That's probably for the best that it is more
procedural than declaritive -- I know that I don't
really want to relearn prolog-style programming.

Anyways, I guess my interest in a workflow engine
would be for things like approval chains (you know --
first this person or group approves, then the next
person, etc...) since this thing tends to crop up in a
lot of business applications.  Had you envisioned the
non-web part of the framework being able to handle
something like this.  If so then I think I wouldn't
mind contributing since I know I'll have to write many
more applications that need that during my career.