commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DIGESTER](SUBMIT) Combined patch (was [SUBMIT] Combined patch)
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2001 19:46:20 GMT

On Thu, 15 Nov 2001, robert burrell donkin wrote:

> Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 19:43:21 +0000
> From: robert burrell donkin <robertdonkin@mac.com>
> To: Jakarta Commons Developers List <commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
> Subject: Re: [DIGESTER](SUBMIT) Combined patch (was [SUBMIT] Combined
>     patch)
>
> hi craig
>
> i'm getting a failure on a test case but - after looking into it - i think
> that it might be a platform specific problem.
>
> just to put my mind at rest, you have tried running the test cases after
> that last commit, haven't you?

Yep ... "ant clean dist test test.bpsr" on the current code gives only the
one failure:

testDigesterBodyTextStack(org.apache.commons.digester.BeanPropertySetterRuleTestCase)
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Root body text not set correct.
expected:<ROOT BODY> but was:<null>

at line 272 of the test case.  This is on Linux (Red Hat 7.1) with the Sun
JDK 1.3.1.

> - robert

Craig