commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertdon...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Digester documentation
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2001 18:15:43 GMT
On Tuesday, November 13, 2001, at 06:13 PM, Jason van Zyl wrote:

> On 11/13/01 1:03 PM, "James Strachan" <james_strachan@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

<snip>

>> OK maybe JJAR and the alexandria projects can share the same descriptors
>> then?
>
> This is what Geir and I have been discussing for quite some time. Though
> haven't had time I wanted to use the digester to parse the gump/alexandria
> descriptors to make an object model of a project so that it could be used
> by
> any number of tools. Create a small package/toolkit that is part of
> alexandria that people can use for projects like JJAR, Gump and any other
> tools that need project information.

hi jason
i had that texen object model/digester just about working but i thought
that you'd already finished. if you can tell me which of the dtd's you're
interested in and what kind of mapping structure you're looking for i can
probably create the object model and digestion for you.

- robert