commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertdon...@mac.com>
Subject Re: earth to digester
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2001 17:49:38 GMT

On Thursday, November 1, 2001, at 04:17 PM, Administrator wrote:

> I am here as well.  Will be looking at your patch this weekend.  Sorry.

take your time - that patch isn't important :)

i posted yesterday because jason mailed me wondered if it was possible to
create a certain kind of rule (actually he wanted to know if i'd already
written one). i thought at first that it was but it turned out there were
wrinkles which would require a few changes to digester in order to make
this rule possible.

IMHO design discussions are best conducted when people have time to think
and so i thought it best to let the matter drift.

- robert