commons-dev mailing list archives

From "*Colin Sharples" <Colin.Sharp...@hbl.co.nz>
Subject Workflow: CoreRuleSet
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2001 00:23:03 GMT
Craig,

There are a couple of typos in the new rules you added for the NotAnd and
NotOr steps.

        digester.addObjectCreate(prefix + "notAnd",
             "org.apache.commons.workflow.core.AndNotStep");

should be:
        digester.addObjectCreate(prefix + "notAnd",
             "org.apache.commons.workflow.core.NotAndStep");

and
        digester.addObjectCreate(prefix + "notOr",
             "org.apache.commons.workflow.core.OrStep");

should be:
        digester.addObjectCreate(prefix + "notOr",
             "org.apache.commons.workflow.core.NotOrStep");

I know, I know at some point I ought to learn how to use cvs diff. Right now
I'm learning how to use Eclipse (<plug mode="shamless">the best IDE in town,
see www.eclipse.org </plug>), and it has its own interpretation of how to
use CVS.

Colin.