commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Sanders" <sand...@stonecobra.com>
Subject RE: Workflow: CoreRuleSet
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2001 03:17:14 GMT
Committed.  Craig, this just looked like a simple cut and paste error,
so I updated it.

Thanks,
Scott Sanders

-----Original Message-----
From: *Colin Sharples [mailto:Colin.Sharples@hbl.co.nz]
Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2001 4:23 PM
To: Jakarta Commons Developers List (E-mail)
Subject: Workflow: CoreRuleSet

Craig,

There are a couple of typos in the new rules you added for the NotAnd
and
NotOr steps.

        digester.addObjectCreate(prefix + "notAnd",
             "org.apache.commons.workflow.core.AndNotStep");

should be:
        digester.addObjectCreate(prefix + "notAnd",
             "org.apache.commons.workflow.core.NotAndStep");

and
        digester.addObjectCreate(prefix + "notOr",
             "org.apache.commons.workflow.core.OrStep");

should be:
        digester.addObjectCreate(prefix + "notOr",
             "org.apache.commons.workflow.core.NotOrStep");

I know, I know at some point I ought to learn how to use cvs diff. Right
now
I'm learning how to use Eclipse (<plug mode="shamless">the best IDE in
town,
see www.eclipse.org </plug>), and it has its own interpretation of how
use CVS.

Colin.