cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Artur Synowiec <asyno...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Cocoon 3 sitemap setup
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2016 11:20:59 GMT

Hello,
I need some help with setting up Cocoon 3 sitemap.
I have used Cocoon 2.1 and 2.2 in the past and enjoyed the simplicity of the XML transformationusing
sitemap language.
Now I would like to get a hand of Cocoon 3. I've successfully managed to integrateC3 pipeline
processor with other Java applications (based on Spring Boot) butI would love to make it work
again with sitemap. I can see a few examples on the webof people using C3 inside their apps
but couldn't see any example of mounting a sitemap.xmap
Ideally I would like to integrate it with a Spring Boot app and mount XMLSitemapServlet in
there.I have managed to do it using a class implementing Spring's ServletContextInitializer
but I'm getting this exception:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Received closing 'match' but there was no node to close.I
think it could be something to do with creating a Spring bean of org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.node.SitemapNode/sitemapwhich
is needed for SitemapNodeFactory's createNode() method.
I would appreciate any help on this.
Regards,Artur