cocoon-users mailing list archives

From hansheinrichbraun <hansheinrichbr...@yahoo.de.INVALID>
Subject AW: Re: Re: cocoon and cocoon-webapp together
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2016 04:37:20 GMT
the problem about fop is that the the parameter files i could reach lie outside the webapp
and are rather restricted in their location.But i have a hint how to change the PDFSerializer
that i can put them on the classpath.I will try it when i am back from my holidays end of
july.
but now that i cannot use cocoon without programming efforts as i also found out for my email
usage as rest application i think i could also integrate it in wicket although the rest idea
was challenging.
after this work is done i hope i can get to new functions

-------- Ursprüngliche Nachricht --------Von: hansheinrichbraun <hansheinrichbraun@yahoo.de.INVALID>
Datum: 27.06.16  03:47  (GMT+07:00) An: users@cocoon.apache.org Betreff: AW: Re: Re: cocoon
and cocoon-webapp together
i got it running in openshift but now an old problem came up. In the fop-config file the base
and metrics-file and embed-url i found rather fixed placing all at the bottom of the project
directory but when i bring up to openshift all the adresses don't .work the easiest way would
be to get them from cocoon But i don't know how to achieve it

-------- Ursprüngliche Nachricht --------Von: gelo1234 <gelo1234@gmail.com> Datum:
26.06.16  09:31  (GMT+01:00) An: Cocoon Users <users@cocoon.apache.org> Betreff: Re:
Re: cocoon and cocoon-webapp together
Hello,

You have to use 3.0.0-beta-SNAPSHOT maven dependencies and all works seamlessly.
I didn't have any problems building package (jar) and deploying to Tomcat. Openshift shouldn't
have any issues either.

Btw. C3 development is stale now. Beta release hasn't been published officially. Feel free
to contribute.

Greetings,
Greg

3.0.0-beta-1-SNAPSHOT thank you for yout quick reply which shows me there is still some life
in cocoon.I am just testing another solution.bringing my private maven repository to openshift.And
it worked already with my database dependency.So it seems that i can bring my local maven
infrastructure to openshift it was a hazzle for me to bring these both together. i use cocoon
as a rest service to produce pdf and emails maybe i will still meet some troubles with the
rest function and with emails let's see

-------- Ursprüngliche Nachricht --------Von: warrell harries <warrell.harries@gmail.com>
Datum: 25.06.16  20:41  (GMT+01:00) An: users@cocoon.apache.org, Hans-Heinrich Braun <hansheinrichbraun@yahoo.de>
Betreff: Re: cocoon and cocoon-webapp together
What version of Cocoon? Use 2.12 and deploy the web app to Tomcat 7
What's the problem with that?
Best wishes
Warrell

On Sat, 25 Jun 2016, 17:58 Hans-Heinrich Braun, <hansheinrichbraun@yahoo.de.invalid>