cocoon-users mailing list archives

From hansheinrichbraun <hansheinrichbr...@yahoo.de.INVALID>
Subject AW: Re: cocoon and cocoon-webapp together
Date Sun, 26 Jun 2016 05:04:48 GMT
3.0.0-beta-1-SNAPSHOT thank you for yout quick reply which shows me there is still some life
in cocoon.I am just testing another solution.bringing my private maven repository to openshift.And
it worked already with my database dependency.So it seems that i can bring my local maven
infrastructure to openshift it was a hazzle for me to bring these both together. i use cocoon
as a rest service to produce pdf and emails maybe i will still meet some troubles with the
rest function and with emails let's see

-------- Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht --------Von: warrell harries <warrell.harries@gmail.com>
Datum: 25.06.16  20:41  (GMT+01:00) An: users@cocoon.apache.org, Hans-Heinrich Braun <hansheinrichbraun@yahoo.de>
Betreff: Re: cocoon and cocoon-webapp together
What version of Cocoon? Use 2.12 and deploy the web app to Tomcat 7
What's the problem with that?
Best wishes
Warrell

On Sat, 25 Jun 2016, 17:58 Hans-Heinrich Braun, <hansheinrichbraun@yahoo.de.invalid>
wrote:
I am bringing my application to openshift.It seems that i cannot integrate local dependencies
in openshift.So it try to make one maven project out of cocoon and cocoon-webapp.But i didn't
succeed after one day of trial.Do somebody have an idea how to accomplish it,Best regardsH.H.Braun