cocoon-users mailing list archives

From warrell Harries <warrell.harr...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: [2.1] cinclude using a pipeline as a generator source
Date Tue, 10 May 2016 12:12:25 GMT
Cocoon 2.1 is a living legend!!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: "Nico Verwer" <nverwer@gmail.com>
Sent: ‎10/‎05/‎2016 09:35
To: "users@cocoon.apache.org" <users@cocoon.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [2.1] cinclude using a pipeline as a generator source

On 7-5-2016 15:10, Christopher Schultz wrote:

On 5/7/16 7:38 AM, warrell harries wrote:
cocoon:// is understood as standard
Awesome. I was hoping it would be something simple like that.
You can use something like

    <map:generate src="cocoon://{normalize-path:{request:sitemapURIPrefix}../somewhere/else}/whatever.xml"/>

The RequestModule is standard, and the NormalizePathInputModule comes from this project.
Doing this will make you project "relocatable" relative to the sitemap root.
This works in Cocoon 2.1, which for me is still preferable over 2.2 or 3.

It is good to see that people are still using Cocoon (2.1)!

Best regards,
Nico