cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Peter Sparkes <pe...@didm.co.uk>
Subject Re: Resizing images using imgscalr
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2014 08:32:10 GMT
Hi

The importClass(Packages.problem has been fixed.

I now get the following error

org.mozilla.javascript.EvaluatorException:
"file:///usr/share/tomcat7/instances/chinese-dev/webapps/ROOT/office/flow/upload_example.js",
line
103: Can't find method org.imgscalr.Scalr.resize(java.awt.image.BufferedImage,java.lang.Integer).

The problem I have is that I am not a java programmer

Regards

Petere