cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Kuehne <kue...@trustable.de>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2 - Webservice
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2014 18:43:51 GMT
Hi Jos,
> If all you need to do is to generate a pdf document, your last step will be
> a FOP-serialization.
> This means that the only work is in coding your xsl:fo transform.
yes, that also my favorite way to do it!
But if you are not used to XML, XSLT and FO you have a bumpy and lengthy
road ahead. So let's give Klaus a hint that it may take some time ..

Greetings,

Andreas

> Cheers,
> Jos
>

> On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 5:48 PM, <spintus-mailing@web.de> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>> Unfortunately, I'm only now to respond. Restful was recommended to me by my
>> instructor. I would like to send the XML file via POST to cocoon, recycle
>> there and spend as PDF, HTML, or RTF.
>> Currently, I have not yet an overview if there is a ready-made opportunity
>> to Cocoon XML to accept documents through POST?

Andreas Kühne
phone: +49 177 293 24 97
mailto: kuehne@trustable.de

Trustable Ltd. Niederlassung Deutschland Ströverstr. 18 - 59427 Unna Amtsgericht Hamm HRB
5868

Directors Andreas Kühne, Heiko Veit

Company UK Company No: 5218868 Registered in England and Wales