cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bardo Nelgen <mailing.list.in...@bnnperformances.de>
Subject Re: Accessing application/json message body of POST request
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2014 17:21:53 GMT

Hi Warrell,

thanks for the input.

Though our problem actually isn't *processing* the JSON, but initially
getting it out of a POST request's application/json message body at all.
If the JSON is postet wwwform-urlencoded and comes with common
variable-value pairs, indeed a variety of options exists.

If, however, one cannot even destill the payload itself out of the
request, the largest variety of processing options is not of much help.

What I get is more something like this

> POST /serviceendpoint/ HTTP/1.1
>
> Host: mydomain.com
>
> Authorization: MyAuthKeyHere
>
> Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate

> Cocoon stops processing before the message body

> Accept: */*

> Connection: keep-alive

> {"jsonPayload":"verylongpayloadcontentcangohereifyoulike"}

Nonetheless, thanks for all of your suggestions; will get back to these
lateron for sure...

Best,

Bardo