On 02/05/2014 11:22 AM, Miguel wrote:
Hi

I have to come back to old configuration of generator:

<map:generator label="icmsRest" name="icmsRest" logger="es.juntadeandalucia.generation.CustomGenerator"
      src="es.juntadeandalucia.generation.CustomGenerator">
      <serverICMS>ip_machine</serverICMS>
      <portICMS>port_machine</portICMS>
      <namePool>org.apache.cocoon.generation.HttpPoolManager</namePool>
</map:generator>

Then, HttpPoolManager is a resource defined like spring bean and for to use it in my custom generator, I have to implement ApplicationContextAware interface. So, in this way, my generator work fine and recycle method is called at finish of my generator.

Hi Miguel,

not sure whether I understand, you have it working now?

I think the recyle method is special to avalon and I think spring based components do not use this method anymore. Using the "old" config tricks c2.2 into using the avalon methods...at least that is what its look like.

salu2