cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Miguel <miguel.valen...@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject Re: Information about configure EHdefaultstore en C2.2
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2014 08:04:53 GMT
Hi Thorsten

   I'm going to read that class. Actually, the default values of
parameter "org.apache.cocoon.store.maxobjects" = 1000
How application move to a new machines with more RAM memory, I think is
possible to increase number maximum objects in memory.

Besides I checked that file on disk of EHCache in some machines is very
long (about 1-4 GB) and I have readed this sizes can affect to
performance of ehcache, so advice tunning parameters of ehcache.

In this page: http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/CocoonPerformanceResults
there are some sample stress test results and it seems that a value of
1000 objetcs to maxobjects parameter can be very small

Any help on this is good.
Best regards