cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Miguel <miguel.valen...@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject Custom generator not call recycle method
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2014 15:52:53 GMT
Hi,

I'm migrating configuration custom generator from Avalon to Spring and
generator is working well but I have checked that generator does not
call recycled method when it has finished.

My generator configuration in servlet-service.xml file is:

<bean scope="prototype"
name="org.apache.cocoon.generation.Generator/customGenerator"
class="es.juntadeandalucia.generation.CustomGenerator">
       <property name="server" value="${ip.machine}" />
       <property name="port" value="${port_machine}" />
       <property name="parser" ref="org.apache.cocoon.core.xml.SAXParser"/>
       <property name="manager"
ref="org.apache.avalon.framework.service.DefaultServiceManager" />
</bean>

When I used old configuration:

<map:generator label="customGenerator" name="customGenerator"
       src="es.juntadeandalucia.generation.CustomGenerator">
     <server>${ip.machine}</server>
     <port>${port_machine}</port>
</map:generator>

then, my generator work all well and execute recycle method when
generator is finished.

Any ideas?
Thanks.