cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sandor Szatmari <admin.szatmari....@gmail.com>
Subject Capture or Output data from current flow state to PDF
Date Sat, 01 Feb 2014 15:01:57 GMT
Hello,

Using Cocoon 2.2, I am trying to generate some PDF interactively using flow.  The flowscript
loops, continually getting input from the user, allowing them to add content via form submission.
 The input is collected and used to dynamically build a document.  This part works using the
sitemap.xmap below.

What I would like to do next is take the current state of the data collected in the flow and
transform to PDF.

I'm not sure how to capture the output of the current flow state.

Can this be done at all?
If so, can it be done inside the pipeline without writing to a temporary file?

Using Cocoon 2.2 is not a requirement so if this is achievable with a different version that
is OK.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<map:sitemap xmlns:map="http://apache.org/cocoon/sitemap/1.0">

<map:flow language="javascript"/>
   <!-- map:script src="flow/game.js"/>
</map:flow-->

<map:pipelines>

  <map:pipeline id="test">
    <map:match pattern="test">
      <map:call function="main"/>
    </map:match>

    <map:match pattern="*.jx" internal-only="true">
      <map:generate type="jx" src="documents/{1}.jx"/>
      <map:serialize type="xhtml"/>
    </map:match>

    <map:match pattern="*.kont">
      <map:call continuation="{1}"/>