cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <scher...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trigger Cocoon http response code from within XSL code
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2013 13:32:57 GMT
On 12/12/2013 02:21 PM, Daniel Schmidt wrote:

> Hi,
>

> In our project we have multiple languages and some pages are not
> available in a certain country. If that is the case, we just output a
> message. For Search engines it would be good to respond with a
> different status code then 200.
>

> The question is: Is it possible to trigger a different http status
> code from within the XSL-code to the sitemap? Is there a way of doing
> something like that?
>

> Thank you!
> Daniel
>

> Daniel Schmidt | Jr Web Developer | TomTom Business Solutions |
> daniel.schmidt@tomtom.com <mailto:daniel.schmidt@tomtom.com> |
> +49(0)341 24495-920 office | +49(0)341 24495-888 fax |
> www.tomtom.com/business <http://www.tomtom.com/business>

Depending which version I would suggest an action to do that. There are
examples how to set the status code, the question which one would you
want to set? From within xslt I think it is a bit more complicated.

salu2

--
Thorsten Scherler <scherler.at.gmail.com>
codeBusters S.L. - web based systems

http://www.codebusters.es/