cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Schmidt <>
Subject Trigger Cocoon http response code from within XSL code
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2013 13:21:47 GMT

In our project we have multiple languages and some pages are not available in a certain country.
If that is the case, we just output a message. For Search engines it would be good to respond
with a different status code then 200.

The question is: Is it possible to trigger a different http status code from within the XSL-code
to the sitemap? Is there a way of doing something like that?

Thank you!

Daniel Schmidt | Jr Web Developer | TomTom Business Solutions |<>
| +49(0)341 24495-920 office | +49(0)341 24495-888 fax |<>

View raw message