cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Paul G. Joseph" <pjos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "hiding" a multiselect field widget
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2013 11:12:38 GMT
Hi Gary,

That worked. IAll I had to do was change field to multivaluefield and
bingo, it did the job!

<xsl:template match="fi:multivaluefield[fi:styling/@type='hidden']"
priority="2">
     <input type="hidden" name="{@id}" id="{@id}" value="{fi:value}">
       <xsl:apply-templates select="." mode="styling"/>
     </input>
   </xsl:template>

thanks!
Paul