cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Schmidt <Daniel.Schm...@tomtom.com>
Subject RE: AW: a better text editor widget?
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2013 07:39:43 GMT
Hi Paul,

It's completely front-end based. In the backend, it's based on a usual textarea.

Just look at the example on their website:

<head><!-- CDN hosted by Cachefly -->
<script src="//tinymce.cachefly.net/4.0/tinymce.min.js"></script>
<script>
        tinymce.init({selector:'textarea'});
</script>
</head>
        <textarea>Your content here.</textarea>

Just do a Textarea with CForms, include the script and append it via tinymce.init. Done.

Then the user will see the Interface with all the buttons. In the textarea, there will be
HTML content.

Thanks,
Daniel