cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Javier Puerto <jpue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [C3] Calling another from REST resource
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2013 09:04:50 GMT
2013/8/26 Andre Juffer <andre.juffer@oulu.fi>

>  I am working on using the Java pipe. So far so so good.  I have two
> issues:
>
> 1. I intend to use a TextSerializer in the final step as I need just a
> single String returned from the other block, but I cannot find the
> org.apache.cocoon.sax.component.TextSerializer:
>

> http://cocoon.apache.org/3.0/apidocs/org/apache/cocoon/sax/component/TextSerializer.html
>
> It extends org.apache.cocoon.sax.component.XMLSerializer. All other
> classes are fine (Pipeline, SAXPipelineComponent, etc). Is there an extra
> dependency required. If so, which one?

TextSerializer class is in "cocoon-sax" project, the spring declaration is
available at "cocoon-sitemap" project in file
"cocoon-sitemap/src/main/resources/META-INF/cocoon/spring/cocoon-pipeline-component.xml".
You only need these two projects as dependencies.

> 2. Also, the example of a VideoController contains the line:
>
> return new Page("servlet:/screen/video", data);
>
> In which package is Page located? I just cannot find it.

I can't see the fragment code you shown and neither the Page class. Where
did you get the example?
Anyway, seems like you are trying to create a controller. You can check the
samples to check what kind of object is expected from the controller
because probably the Page class inherits from another object.