cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andre Juffer <>
Subject Re: [C3] Calling another from REST resource
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2013 17:50:36 GMT
On 08/26/2013 12:05 PM, Javier Puerto wrote:

2013/8/26 Andre Juffer <<>>
I am working on using the Java pipe. So far so so good.  I have two issues:

1. I intend to use a TextSerializer in the final step as I need just a single String returned
from the other block, but I cannot find the org.apache.cocoon.sax.component.TextSerializer:

It extends org.apache.cocoon.sax.component.XMLSerializer. All other classes are fine (Pipeline,
SAXPipelineComponent, etc). Is there an extra dependency required. If so, which one?

TextSerializer class is in "cocoon-sax" project, the spring declaration is available at "cocoon-sitemap"
project in file "cocoon-sitemap/src/main/resources/META-INF/cocoon/spring/cocoon-pipeline-component.xml".
You only need these two projects as dependencies.

Sorry, but this doesn't seem to be correct. Note that I rely on the 3.0.0-alpha-3 release.
Thus, in pom.xml, one would have

according to

None of these contain the org.apache.cocoon.sax.component.TextSerializer.

Andre H. Juffer              | Phone: +358-294-481161
Department of Biochemistry   | Email:<>
University of Oulu, Finland  | WWW:<>
StruBioCat                   | WWW:<>
Triacle Biocomputing         | WWW:<>