cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <scher...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [C3] Calling another from REST resource
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2013 09:18:28 GMT
On 08/19/2013 10:58 AM, Andre Juffer wrote:
> Hi Thorsten,
>
> I already thought that it would down to what you suggested. Seems to
> me that calling a pipeline in the way you suggested is the most
> logical way, as the other block has everything in place to receive
> requests for accounts, given the hash. I will give it a try.

Another possibility would be to create a java pipe. See e.g. for an
usage see
cocoon-rest-optional/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/rest/optional/sample/SendMailPipeService.java
and
cocoon-rest-optional/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/rest/optional/mail/pipelines/pipes/EmailPlainPipe.java

This gives you a broader possibility. For example in one project I
extended the pipeline interface to work with a hashmap and I injected
the values via the pipe. This way I did not need to bother with the
stream but directly could access the values I needed in the pipeline.

salu2