cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Peter Sparkes <pe...@didm.co.uk>
Subject PDF in Cocoon 2.1.12 Tomcat
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2013 08:47:48 GMT
Hi,

I have an 2.1.12 application which produces some PDF pages.

It works well on my windows machine, however, on my debian tomcat server the pdf pages produce
the
following error

*type*Exception report

*message*_Servlet execution threw an exception_

*description*_The server encountered an internal error (Servlet execution threw an exception)
that
prevented it from fulfilling this request._

*exception*

*root cause*

java.lang.Error: Probable fatal error:No fonts found.
	sun.font.FontManager.getDefaultPhysicalFont(FontManager.java:1087)
	sun.font.FontManager.initialiseDeferredFont(FontManager.java:966)
	sun.font.CompositeFont.doDeferredInitialisation(CompositeFont.java:254)
	sun.font.CompositeFont.getSlotFont(CompositeFont.java:334)
	sun.font.CompositeGlyphMapper.initMapper(CompositeGlyphMapper.java:81)
	sun.font.CompositeGlyphMapper.<init>(CompositeGlyphMapper.java:62)
	sun.font.CompositeFont.getMapper(CompositeFont.java:390)
	sun.font.CompositeFont.canDisplay(CompositeFont.java:416)

Any Ideas Please

Peter