cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Piratenvisier <hansheinrichbr...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: error in maven of cocoon 3.0.0-beta-1-SNAPSHOT
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 07:07:07 GMT
Am 24.07.2013 21:28, schrieb Thorsten Scherler:
> On 07/23/2013 02:38 PM, Piratenvisier wrote:
>> When i try to install cocoon with maven I get the error
>> Unable to initialise extensions
>> Component descriptor role: 'com.jcraft.jsch.UIKeyboardInteractive',
>> implementation:
>> 'org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.ssh.jsch.interactive.PrompterUIKeyboardInteractive',
>> role hint: 'default' has
> Hmm never seen that, but please do the following IF YOU under linux:
> cd $HOME/.m2
> mv settings.xml settings.bck
> cd $COCOON_HOME //where we expect a svn checkout!
> svn up
> mvn clean install
It didn't help:

> That should work if not please open a jira issue and please state your
> env and os there.
>
> HTH and if not TIA for open the issue;)
don't understand what I should do here.
My cocoon-sample block integration works. I try now yor Mail application.
Frankly speaking I use cocoon only for one reason.
Fop with its pdf definition language.
I keep open to use the other 2 possibilities Fyingsaucer HTML to pdf.
Easy way only to print your pages without new pdf definition hazzle.
Itext the programmable alternative for some specialites which are not
possible
with the other 2 solutions.
The mail variant is only interesting because of its pdf-attchement
possibitility
Maybe another interesting point is the asynchronous usage.
Because for bigger attachements you have to wait some time.