cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Piratenvisier <hansheinrichbr...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: using maven archetypes
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2013 11:57:10 GMT
Am 04.07.2013 08:16, schrieb Francesco Chicchiriccò:
> On 03/07/2013 20:40, Piratenvisier wrote:
>> Where do I find your workaround instructions ?
>
> At [1], in the "Maven 2 archetypes" section (you might need to clear
> your browser's cache):
>
> Some issues were identified in the 3.0.0-alpha-3 artifacts that
> prevent the generated projects to work properly; as a temporary
> workaround, you will need to apply the following changes to the
> generated pom.xml files:
>
> 1. replace any 3.0.0-alpha-3-SNAPSHOT occurrency with 3.0.0-alpha-3
>
> 2. add <version>1.0.0</version> right below
> <artifactId>cocoon-maven-plugin</artifactId>
>
> Regards.
Thank you I got it.
I was an adherent of cocoon from the beginning.
But with the upcoming AJAX I felt that for dynamic web it was not the
rightt solution.
So I stopped to use it.I started my project again because thanks to
cocoon's hompage I
noticed the upcoming wicket.
Wicket brought a new dynamic in my project there were only two use-cases
for which I preferred cocoon.
For PDF generation and email-transport. I used flow :cocoon-protocol fop-ng
But this services could not be upgraded from cocoon 2.2.0 to 3.
Meanwhile I use hibernate and spring 3.1 and I would prefer to use the
hibernate ojb-part with annotations in cocoon.
but in cocoon 3 first flow and cocoon-protokol is missing and I can not
use spring 3.1
So the situation becomes worse and worse for me. So I am looking how to
escape from cocoon
with flyingsaucer and an own email adaption maybe as soap-application.
Best regards
Heiner