cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: using maven archetypes
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2013 06:16:20 GMT
On 03/07/2013 20:40, Piratenvisier wrote:
> Where do I find your workaround instructions ?

At [1], in the "Maven 2 archetypes" section (you might need to clear
your browser's cache):

Some issues were identified in the 3.0.0-alpha-3 artifacts that prevent
the generated projects to work properly; as a temporary workaround, you
will need to apply the following changes to the generated pom.xml files:

1. replace any 3.0.0-alpha-3-SNAPSHOT occurrency with 3.0.0-alpha-3

2. add <version>1.0.0</version> right below
<artifactId>cocoon-maven-plugin</artifactId>

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/