cocoon-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From gelo1234 <gelo1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XSLT import/include errors
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2013 19:01:08 GMT
OK, resolved the issue. Deleted xslt/ directory :/ and now its starting.
STRANGE!!

And also found that more detailed error info about not being able to
compile XSLT stylesheet was in Tomcat log.

It seems that with C3 <xsl:variables../> cannot be inherited. The error
said about the same <xsl:variable .../> being defined in 2 different places
:/
One place - in main XSL file and other one - in imported XSL file.

While it worked fine in C2.1. I use extensively <xsl:template /> and
<xsl:variable ../> inheritance, now in C3 it makes XSLT not being compiled
:/

Greetings,
Greg



2013/6/20 gelo1234 <gelo1234@gmail.com>

>
> Now Im lost. The Cocoon context doesn't work anymore. Restarting Tomcat
> doesn't help. I tried to clean work directory, and still
> NullPointerException.
>
> Any idea what might be wrong ?
> And how to switch off imported xslt caching ?
>
> INFO: Starting Servlet Engine: Apache Tomcat/7.0.40
> cze 20, 2013 8:43:28 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig
> deployDirectory
> INFO: Deploying web application directory
> /var/lib/tomcat/webapps/mywebapp-1.0-SNAPSHOT
> cze 20, 2013 8:43:29 PM org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase
> addChildInternal
> SEVERE: ContainerBase.addChild: start:
> org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: Failed to start component
> [StandardEngine[Catalina].StandardHost[localhost].StandardContext[/mywebapp-1.0-SNAPSHOT]]
>     at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:154)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:901)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:877)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:633)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectory(HostConfig.java:1114)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployDirectory.run(HostConfig.java:1672)
>     at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
>     at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)
>     at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
>     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
>     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
>     at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
> Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.processAnnotationsFile(ContextConfig.java:2092)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.processAnnotationsFile(ContextConfig.java:2093)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.processAnnotationsFile(ContextConfig.java:2093)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.processAnnotationsFile(ContextConfig.java:2093)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.processAnnotationsFile(ContextConfig.java:2093)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.webConfig(ContextConfig.java:1300)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.configureStart(ContextConfig.java:878)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.lifecycleEvent(ContextConfig.java:369)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:119)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleBase.java:90)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5269)
>     at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
>     ... 11 more
>
> cze 20, 2013 8:43:29 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig
> deployDirectory
> SEVERE: Error deploying web application directory
> /var/lib/tomcat/webapps/mywebapp-1.0-SNAPSHOT
> java.lang.IllegalStateException: ContainerBase.addChild: start:
> org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: Failed to start component
> [StandardEngine[Catalina].StandardHost[localhost].StandardContext[/mywebapp-1.0-SNAPSHOT]]
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:904)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:877)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:633)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectory(HostConfig.java:1114)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployDirectory.run(HostConfig.java:1672)
>     at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
>     at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)
>     at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
>     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
>     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
>     at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
>
> Greetings,
> Greg
>
>
>
> 2013/6/20 Javier Puerto <jpuerto@gmail.com>
>
>> Hi Greg,
>>
>> El 20/06/2013 20:00, "gelo1234" <gelo1234@gmail.com> escribió:
>>
>> >
>> >
>> > It looks like XSLT also got cut in functionality in C3. I tried to
>> rerun old XSL stylesheets with new C3 and gave up.
>> >
>> > The error says nothing meaningful:
>> >
>> > <exception-report class="org.apache.cocoon.pipeline.SetupException"
>> timestamp="Thu, 20 Jun 2013 19:58:23 +0200"><message>Impossible to read
>> XSLT from 'javax.xml.transform.stream.StreamSource@cba24d', see nested
>> exception</message><cause>Could not compile
>> stylesheet</cause><stacktraceCause>javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException:
>> Could not compile stylesheet
>> >     at
>> com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.TransformerFactoryImpl.newTemplates(Unknown
>> Source)
>> >     at
>> org.apache.cocoon.sax.component.XSLTTransformer.load(XSLTTransformer.java:216)
>> >     at
>> org.apache.cocoon.sax.component.XSLTTransformer.load(XSLTTransformer.java:165)
>> >     at
>> org.apache.cocoon.sax.component.XSLTTransformer.setConfiguration(XSLTTransformer.java:264)
>> >     at
>> org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.InvocationImpl.installComponent(InvocationImpl.java:257)
>> >     at
>> >
>> > It looks like there is a problem with xsl:import/xsl:include from the
>> main xsl stylesheet.
>>
>> You are right, seems to be a problem with the imports. I've used Imports
>> and includes with cocoo3 without problems, except that imported files are
>> cached and doesn't update running in RCL. The xslt engine is still xalan so
>> the templates should work like before except for the sources with cocoon:/
>> protocol that aren't supported.
>>
>> > Moreover I found that when <xsl:template match="RootElement" is not in
>> the main XSL stylesheet the same error appears.
>>
>> Could you send an example block to reproduce the issue?
>>
>> >
>> > Can we switch on more debugging info what is wrong ?
>>
>> You can edit the logback.xml file and set level to debug but the
>> exception comes from xalan. I suggest to look for sources loaded with
>> cocoon:/ in your code and substitute by servlet:/.
>>
>> >
>> > Greetings,
>> > Greg
>>
>> Salu2.
>>
>
>

Mime
View raw message