cocoon-users mailing list archives

From gelo1234 <gelo1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XSLT import/include errors
Date Sat, 22 Jun 2013 08:33:17 GMT
Now when everything is up and working fine, the really ennoying part of C3
is caching imported/included XSL files.

Is there any way to invalidate that cache ? Or to turn if off ?

I wouldn't like to restart the application server every time I make a small
change inside imported/included XSL file :(

Greetings,
Greg