cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Robby Pelssers <robby.pelss...@the-future-group.com>
Subject RE: XSLT import/include errors
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2013 14:42:56 GMT
That is possible but the how-to part depends on the Saxon version you are using.  You will
need to dive into how to write extension functions for that particular implementation.

I used it a number of times with Saxon 8.7

http://robbypelssers.blogspot.nl/2012/10/creating-unix-timestamp-with-xslt20.html

http://robbypelssers.blogspot.nl/2011/09/power-of-apache-cocoon-xquery-and-xslt.html

But i never tried with the latest version of Saxon which works differently.

Robby
________________________________
Van: gelo1234 [gelo1234@gmail.com]
Verzonden: vrijdag 21 juni 2013 15:23
To: Cocoon Users
Onderwerp: Re: XSLT import/include errors

OK, one more question. Is it possible with Saxon/Xalan in C3 to invoke external Java function
?
I can't get it working:

<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" version="1.0"
        xmlns:utils="java:org.example.Utils"
        exclude-result-prefixes="utils">

        <xsl:template match="Page">

                     <xsl:variable name="fileName" select="file"/>

                     <Root>
                           <xsl:value-of select="utils:exists($fileName)"/>
                     </Root>
        </xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

Tried Xalan, tried Saxon. Both generates some strange errors with XML Document.

Greetings,
Greg