cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon 3.0 components
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2013 07:22:25 GMT
On 19/06/2013 21:18, gelo1234 wrote:
> Sorry for the mistyping: s/cutom/custom.
>
> One more question: I saw <map:select ...> in examples sitemap.xmap
> under <map:match ...>
> Is it possible to put <map:select ...> straight under <map:pipeline> ?

No; if you like XSD, you can take a look at [1] to know exactly what
element is allowed at what place.

> And what param? to use to select hostname of the incoming Request ?
>
> <map:select value="{jexl:cocoon.hostname.param}"> ?

Never tried directly; anyway this should be instead

<map:select value="{jexl:cocoon.request.serverName}">

> In 2.1 there was a HostSelector:
> http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/selectors.html
> How to code that in C3 ?

I guess the only option available is with select.

Regards.

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/cocoon3/trunk/cocoon-sitemap/src/main/resources/cocoon-sitemap-1.0.xsd

--