cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon 3.0 components
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2013 06:49:22 GMT
On 19/06/2013 22:06, gelo1234 wrote:
> I wonder if C2.2 flowscript request object can be followed here in C3:
> http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/blocks/flowscript/1.0/1383_1_1.html

Flowscript is not available in C3.

> and we can use something like: {jexl:cocoon.request.serverName} or
> {jext:cocoon.request.header.host} ?
>
> Is any info available about C3 request object ?

Basically, you can use JEXL [1] access to HttpServletRequest methods;
some examples:

{jexl:cocoon.request.contextPath} -> HttpServletRequest#getContextPath()

{jexl:cocoon.request.myparam} -> HttpServletRequest#getParameter("myparam")

{jexl:cocoon.request.locale.language} ->
HttpServletRequest#getLocale()#getLanguage()

HTH
Regards.

[1] http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-jexl/reference/syntax.html

--