cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sample sitemap.xmap war
Date Thu, 09 May 2013 23:02:38 GMT
This one contains 2 webapps. Did you have a look ??
https://github.com/ilgrosso/cocoon3EmptyProject/tree/COCOON3-105

I can not tell what is wrong, without an error message, but in order for
the the block to deploy properly, the configuration should match the
running mode. So if your spring configuration are under
src/main/resources/META-INF/cocoon/spring/dev/

then you need to let the webapp know that it's running in dev mode.