cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Purnama, Arthur" <arthur.purn...@cgi.com>
Subject Cocoon 2.2: configuring and using persistent store/cache
Date Thu, 23 May 2013 13:48:22 GMT
Hello,

I am new in cocoon. Right now I try to understand how cache worked in cocoon and want to configure
the persistent store.
I already search around in internet and mailing list. And I found that other people asking
this question too like this:

http://www.mail-archive.com/users@cocoon.apache.org/msg46258.html

and this:

http://www.mail-archive.com/users@cocoon.apache.org/msg46247.html

Until now there is no answer for this problem. I try to figure it out alone how it is but
I just can't. So I'm trying to asked again in this mailing list.

This site Explain that in Cocoon 2.2 there is a change about using cocoon.xconf

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/core-modules/core/2.2/1259_1_1.html

the cocoon 2.2 example project doesn't have a cocoon.xconf file to.

Now I really need to know and understand, how can I configure the caching persistence store.
Can someone give me a small example of how to configure cocoon to use the for example FileSystemStore?
I cannot find any documentation for cocoon 2.2, only for older versions. I don't know in which
files the configuration should be placed.

I Thank you all in advanced.

Regards,
Arthur