cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <scher...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cocoon 2.1.12 - memory
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2013 09:09:36 GMT
On 04/15/2013 10:31 AM, Peter Sparkes wrote:
> Hi Francesco,
>
> I have a fairly large 2.1.11 website which has 700+ visits a day.
> Every few days the site goes down unless I stop and start it every day
> ( using Crontab). I have also increased the available memory
>
>  export CATALINA_OPTS="-Xms1024m -Xmx1024m"
>
> When the site goes down the pid is still there and has to be deleted
> before the site will start
>
> I assume that the problem is a memory leak as there is a lot on the
> web on it

I remember that there where a problem with a xalan version, you can
check whether the version is different from 11 to 12 of the xalan lib
and if so then yes it fixes a memory leak whether it is the one that is
bothering you I am not 100% sure but I would give it a try.

salu2

> Regards
>
> Peter

>> On 12/04/2013 07:50, Peter Sparkes wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Has  2.1.12 fixed the 2.1.11 memory leak
>>
>> Hi,
>> could you be a little less generic? Are you referrring to any
>> specific issue? Any link to e-mail or JIRA?
>>
>> Regards.

Thorsten Scherler <scherler.at.gmail.com>
codeBusters S.L. - web based systems
<consulting, training and solutions>

http://www.codebusters.es/