cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alak...@gmail.com>
Subject display html from cocoon in wicket
Date Sun, 31 Mar 2013 06:42:21 GMT
Hello all,

I am working on a small project with wicket. The components in this project
needs to display html generated by docbook-xsl using cocoon 3.0 beta.

I looked around in the documentation for wicket integration, and they seem
to work directly with Cocoon Components.

This is not what I want. I have the blocks I need already defined in
sitemap.xmap(s).
I am able to do something like this in wicket, this is a prototype:

public class ContentsPage extends WebPage {

    public ContentsPage() {
        String reqUrl;
        reqUrl = "http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/IndexingConfiguration";
        Label contents;
        DefaultHttpClient httpclient = new DefaultHttpClient();
        HttpGet httpGet = new HttpGet(reqUrl);
        try {
            HttpResponse response = httpclient.execute(httpGet);
            HttpEntity entity = response.getEntity();
            if (entity != null) {
                String str = EntityUtils.toString(entity);
                contents = new Label("lbl", str);
                contents.setEscapeModelStrings(false);
                add(contents);
            }
        } catch (ClientProtocolException e) {
            e.printStackTrace();
        } catch (IOException e) {
            e.printStackTrace();
        }
    }
}

However, I need an advice about static contents and images. How to deal
with them ?

Thank you in advance.