cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dom Transformer
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 18:58:37 GMT
I have tags with id's like:

<some-section-tag id='109876_n00069" .... >

And those ids are used for links inside the document. They are linked
from different sections.
I like to transform the links and the ids to something that makes sense. Like,

<xref href="the-section-title-with-dashes-only" > My Link Label</xref>

And

The anchor

<some-section-tag id='the-section-title-with-dashes-only" .... >

I think this can be done is Stax, xslt or Sax, however, I am trying to
do it in a clean way without any hacks.

Do you have any suggestion ??