cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jos Snellings <jos.snelli...@upperware.biz>
Subject Re: Dom Transformer
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 19:08:49 GMT
Not sure what your usage is, Mansour.

If your program has to generate references to things that 'yet have to
come' in the input stream, of course
    you get quickly into thinking 'DOM'-wise.

- I believe Stax can bring outcome, but no experience with this.
- I once wrote a 'SAX-recorder', so somefilter that records SAX-elements,
but do not remember exactly what problem that solved, just that it worked.
- it is possible to trap SAX-events and feed them into a JDom object.
  (I mean, if nothing else works).

Cheers,
Jos

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 8:01 PM, Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alakeel@gmail.com