cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Robby Pelssers <Robby.Pelss...@nxp.com>
Subject RE: Dom Transformer
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 19:21:42 GMT
So we all agree on a SAX transformer :)

From: gelo1234 [mailto:gelo1234@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2013 8:19 PM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: Dom Transformer

Seems reasonable. Although its a bit awkward idea.

Simplicity is the key ;)
Greetings,
-Greg

2013/3/15 Jos Snellings <jos.snellings@upperware.biz<mailto:jos.snellings@upperware.biz>>
Not sure what your usage is, Mansour.
If your program has to generate references to things that 'yet have to come' in the input
stream, of course
    you get quickly into thinking 'DOM'-wise.

- I believe Stax can bring outcome, but no experience with this.
- I once wrote a 'SAX-recorder', so somefilter that records SAX-elements, but do not remember
exactly what problem that solved, just that it worked.
- it is possible to trap SAX-events and feed them into a JDom object.
  (I mean, if nothing else works).

Cheers,
Jos

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 8:01 PM, Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alakeel@gmail.com<mailto:mansour.alakeel@gmail.com>>